Skilled Assistance When Missouri Divorce Settlement Agreements Should Be Modified

You may think that your Missouri divorce is “final” — but it isn’t.

After a divorce, life gets in the way. Jobs are won and lost. Employment promotions and demotions change incomes dramatically. Business transfers, military transfers, job seeking and the need for specialized healthcare can lead families — parents with custody of children — to other states.

If this has happened to you, and you want to request or contest a modification of a divorce settlement agreement, you should speak with Troy D. Losh-North, Attorney at Law, divorce and family law firm.

Our full-service divorce modification law office has helped individuals, couples and families across West Central Missouri for more than 25 years. The track record of success we have built for our clients during that time is proof that we can help you, too.

Has your former spouse failed to make good on responsibilities spelled out in your divorce decree? You have rights that must be protected. An enforcement issued by a court can do exactly that, and Mr. Losh-North can make it a reality.

Troy D. Losh-North — Accomplished, Accessible And Affordable Family Lawyer

Is a spousal support or child custody modification your goal in Warrensburg or Johnson County, Missouri? Get the sound counsel and solid support you need, beginning with your free initial consultation. Contact us at 660-429-1006. We also welcome email inquiries.