Experienced Representation For Unmarried Parents During Paternity Disputes

Unmarried couples who share children can find themselves in a variety of disputes over parental rights, including custody, visitation and child support.

If you are a birth mother in Missouri who needs child support from a biological father — if you are a father eager to assume a more prominent role in your child’s life, and willing to undergo paternity testing to prove it — you can benefit from a free initial consultation with the law firm of Troy D. Losh-North, Attorney at Law.

Troy D. Losh-North is a family lawyer with more than 25 years of experience. This means that he excels at listening to a client’s goals, researching the best strategy to achieve them, and mediating, negotiating or litigating to achieve that positive outcome.

Helping Unmarried Clients With Paternity Issues For More Than 25 Years

In paternity cases that impact unmarried mothers and fathers, and when working with divorcing parents, Troy D. Losh-North is always aware of your rights — and how to protect them. He is also a deep believer in “the best interests of the child.” These commitments guide his representation, which is specifically attuned to your unique issues.

When you are ready to establish paternity and provide child support, or even if you are a birth mother who wants nothing to do with the father of your child, you should contact our Warrensburg law office from wherever you are in Johnson County or statewide. Call today — 660-429-1006. Your email inquiry is welcomed.