The Compassionate Legal Guidance You Need At A Difficult Time In Your Life
Have you decided to end your marriage in ways that dignify your relationship and minimize the negative impact of divorce on your children?
The Warrensburg family law office of Troy D. Losh-North can help.
Whether you and your spouse are “on the same page” en route to an amicable divorce, or headed to court with disputes over child access and appropriate levels of alimony, Troy D. Losh-North offers the sound guidance, counsel and support you need at this difficult time.
Decades Of Dedicated Service To Individuals And Couples In West Central Missouri
At the Troy D. Losh-North, Attorney at Law, law firm, our divorce practice is multipurpose. Our skilled lawyer uses his 20-plus years of family law experience to help you with:
- All aspects of uncontested and contested divorce, including child custody and visitation, child support, alimony and property division
- Practical outcomes reached by mediation, techniques of collaborative divorce, negotiation with opposing counsel and litigation in court
- Representation for high net worth divorce, including issues related to ownership of significant marital assets and property (real estate, valuation of closely held family businesses and others)
- Post-decree modifications of Missouri divorce settlement agreements, and enforcement of obligations when necessary
- Strategies for couples who are deeply in debt, pursuing divorce before or after a consumer bankruptcy filing
- Divorce and family law services for same-sex couples ending marriages of civil unions established outside the state
Mr. Losh-North is receptive to your goals throughout the legal process. He stays available to you, to promptly address all questions and concerns, and works hard to preserve your financial investment in your marriage. Where parenting time objectives are concerned, he believes deeply in the best interests of the child. Generally, your family receives personal attention that is tailored to your unique situation.